Sunday, September 16, 2012

How to make a readiness monitoring using a simple wellness questionnaire. Part 1



How to make a readiness monitoring using a simple wellness questionnaire.
Part 1

In the following series of screen cast I will show you how to utilize simple wellness questionnaire to monitor players readiness. The series will be done in three parts. Part one will deal with the design of collecting sheet. Part two will deal with numerical analysis using Excel and part three will deal with creating a simple visual dashboard.

I wanted to thank my friend and MMA coach Mark Lajhner for pointing me to the Camtasia Studio software for making screen casts.I also wish to thank Stuart Cormack for sending me the research paper they did on using the following wellness questionnaire.

Hopefully you will enjoy the video and my Borat accent. 


No comments:

Post a Comment